Case Summary: ODBC error with SQL*Server - Select Permission denied
The wc30 user does not have enough permissions for the webcenter30 database when this occurs. To fix this:
1) Open up the SQL Server enterprize manager
2) Expand the sql server group tree to view the security folder
3)Lick on logins
4)Right mouse click on the wc30 user and select properties
5)Click on the Server Roles tab
6) Select the System Administrators checkbox
7) Click on the Database Access tab
8) Verify the user has database access to the webcenter30 database and all of the database roles are checked.
9) Click ok to save the settings. You can go back and restrict setting more if necessary.